Procedure for consultation
[First Visit Patients]
Additional Initial Consultation Fee
- You do not have a referral from another medical institution except for patients arriving by ambulance
- You have not visited this hospital for a long period of time except in the case of long continuous treatment due to chronic illness
- You receive a consultation after a long period of time for illnesses normally requiring two to three weeks for recovery such as a cold
Returning Patients (2nd visit +)
* If you need an X-ray or an examination before your consultation, or if your appointment is for an examination only, please go directly to the examination / radiology revisit reception machine located in front of the information desk.
*If you are visiting the hospital after a long absence with a referral, please present it at the reception desk.
Addition to fee for follow-up visit
For details, please contact our Medical Affairs Division.
foreign nationality patients
Please be advised that the fee for the use of these agents have to be paid by the patient. Detailed contact addresses and telephone numbers are as shown below.
AdobeReader® is required to view this content. If this program is not installed on your computer, please click on the icon to the right to do so.
Credit card payment machine hours: weekdays from 8:30 to 17:00 (one-time payments only)
* Payment with non-IC credit cards can be made at the credit card payment counter 4.
(Weekdays from 8:30 to 17:30)