and the New Year holidays
We welcome you visitors in our hospital, as we know you can be good medicine for patients.
However, patient care is our primary concern, and in order to enhance the quality of care,please bear in mind that specific visiting hours and regulations have been established. (If you are not able to come during these hours, talk to the floor nurse and follow their instruction.)
- All visitors please report to the nurse station of the ward prior to visiting patient.
your visit occurs at the most appropriate time, and a nurse direct you to the patients' room.
- Physician or nursing staff may restrict visitation or the number of visitors if the condition of the patient requires it.
- Visitors are advised to adhere to the visiting hours so that all patients can have proper rest.
- Young children are not encourage to visit patient floors in order to avoid the risks of infection.
- As the hospital are responsible for protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our patients and patient information.
we will deny inquiry about the patient’s general condition and location of an inpatient by telephone.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the hospital or on the hospital grounds.
- People with contagious illnesses should not visit.
- Handwashing is the most important to prevent the spread of germs and infection.
- When there are several visitors, please use the patient/visitor lounges on each unit
- Please refrain from eating and drinking in the patient rooms.
No outside foods or beverages are allowed in a medical ward.
- Refrain from using mobile phones except in designated areas in the hospital because they can disrupt the medical equipment.
- Public phones are located on several floors of our hospitals. Grey phones are for international calls.
For specific locations, visit the information desk on 1F Outpatient Facilities or ask a floor nurse
Getting to Nagoya City University Hospital
- By Subway
Nearest Subway Stop
Sakurayama (Sakura-dori Line/Red) Exit No.3
- By Bus
Nearest Bus Stop
Shiritsu Daigaku Byoin StopMizuho Cyclic Busto/from AratamabashiSakae26Sakae (Bus Terminal)HakubutsukanKurokawa12Nakagiri-choHakubutsukanKanayama12KanayamaMyoken-cho to/from KanayamaKanayama14KanayamaMizuho Undojo Higashi
Sakurayama StopKanayama11KanayamaIkeshitaKanayama16KanayamaMizuho Undojo Higashi
- By Car
- At the south west corner of Loop Route (Kanjo-sen) and Yagumo-dori
- For Hospital Parking for patients and visitors, follow colored lines on the map below.
Request to customers coming by vehicles
- While we do have a parking lot, since there are occasions (particularly during the morning) where there are no more spaces, please come by public transportation. Further, since the parking lot is for outpatient use you cannot leave your car parked while hospitalized.
Parking lot management hours
- 24 hours a day
Please get your parking ticket validated at the general information desk located in the main lobby 1F of the outpatient building, and if it is after hospital hours, at a disaster-prevention center located at the after hour entrance.
Chaperones free Attendees Please report to a ward nurse station, and a nurse will give you instructions on how to make your parking charge free. Visitors Free 0 - 30 minutes
100yen 30 - 60 minutes
Thereafter, 50yen every 30 minutes
Please use the automatic fare adjustment machine at the hospital entrance to pay the parking fee.
Vehicle and Bicycle handicap parking
Car lot 350 Handicap parking lot 10 Bicycle lot about 240
Automatic fare adjustment machine